KKIDS Invest in the Future
From Wild Dakota Outdoor Television
Fundraising Pledge Drive ( Investing in the Future of Outdoor Sports )
Our Pledge Drive concept is a way to allow every day people to be a part of the building a future for the KKIDS foundation. This makes it affordable for an average families who believe it what we are doing to be a part of our goals in the outdoors all geared toward the youth. Each person may choose an amount comfortable to them starting at $3 and up.
- You agree to pledge pre-selected amount a month for 2 years
- You agree on the 5th or following business day of each month direct deposit into KKIDS Savings automatically via electronic deposit.
- You will receive Email Receipt will automatically be generated after each pledge is received for charitable donation do at tax time
- This allows pledger to contribute in a small way, yet is substantial in the future of KKIDS
You can help right here, Pledge or Purchase Raffle below!
Our Mission; "To Educate and enhance the lives of diversified youth through mentorship and hands on training of various outdoor sports.”
• Commitment: KKIDS wants to inspire pro-social friendships, strong interpersonal skills, and instill a sense of confidence in the basics of outdoor sports for the future
• Responsibility: The focus of KKIDS is to empower youth in establishing goals and following through on commitments of conservation.
• Possibility: KKIDS wants to expand the perspective of young people to make them aware of life’s outdoor possibilities.
• Support: An individual is dramatically influenced by their support system. KKIDS wants to surround young people in a caring, inclusive learning environment.
• KKIDS was established to provide mentoring to youth of all ages. This program creates partnerships with the local organizations and communities allowing youth to learn, grow and find their niche in the outdoors and in their communities. KKIDS matches caring adult volunteers and programs with youth.
• Establish a strong network of support with other foundations, groups, & organizations.
• Launch a series of fundraising activities that will successfully fund the expanding program.
• Establish an effective training program for mentors to increase their ability to be successful communicators.
• Establish an effective monitoring system to protect both the youth and the mentor.
• Purchase Property to Build KKIDS Camp to host our own events and camps
• Expand chapter outreach into new areas. 1+ chapters a year every year
• KKIDS is a Federal tax-exempt not-for-profit 501c3 organization that educates youth in various outdoor sports. Bonded and insured to protect all of its donors, volunteers, and youth participants
• KKIDS forecast of revenues for 2017 is $50,000. The stable core funding is from Federal/State grants, Public Foundations, private parties, and fundraiser events. Anticipated growth from these funding sources is estimated to be 15% over the next three years. KKIDS will focus on rapidly increasing funding from the sources of private donations, business sponsorships and fundraising campaigns and grants. By 2020, goal revenue should be in excess of $76,000.